Friday, March 13, 2009

Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone in Anees Bazmee’s next Film

Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone in Anees Bazmee’s next Film

After Chandni Chowk to China, the not-so-hit jodi of Deepika Padukone and Akshay Kumar will be seen in Singh is Kinng director Anees Bazmee’s next for UTV.

“I’m thinking of casting Akshay Kumar but things are yet to be finalized as yet but UTV and I am interested in casting him. Everything is at a preliminary stage right now. Besides Akki, who is my favourite actor, I am in talks with Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor, so let’s see how things will work out. I am currently busy with ‘It’s My Life’ and I want it to be as successful as Singh is Kinng,” says Bazmee.

But does he think Harman Baweja will be successful after Love Story 2050 and Victory have bombed?
Anees replies, “It’s not necessary as every film is different and I’m not interested in Victory and Love Story 2050’s result as this time he will deliver a hit through my film as I’m confident enough about the script and it has been shot in Norway, Bangkok and New Delhi. I want everything in my film to be done perfectly. Now the film is near completion and then I will start working for Anil Kapoor’s production “No Problem” sometime in March which stars Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Akshaye Khanna, Sushmita Sen and Paresh Rawal. This film will have everything from action, comedy, thriller to romance.”

It will be interesting to see Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone to sharing screen space but Akshay should not forget the debacle of Chandni Chowk to China.

Source by:- Liveindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Store Online